Ryan Carr, MD
BOARD CERTIFIED, ‘Dual’ FELLOWSHIP TRAINED ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON
Dr. Ryan Carr is a board-certified, dual-fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in disorders of the shoulder, hip, and knee. Procedures he performs includes joint replacements, advanced arthroscopic reconstruction surgery, and fracture management.
Dr. Carr received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School and completed his surgical residency in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at University of Illinois. He has trained with one of the most regarded shoulder surgeons in the country.
Prior to practicing in Denver, he was team physician for both professional and high school sports teams. In 2014, Dr. Carr was awarded the “Vernon L. Nickel Research Award” from the Orthopedic Research Association. When he is not in the office, he enjoys skiing, mountain biking, and spending time with his wife, daughter Stella and great dane.
Credentials & Awards
- Medical Education: Chicago Medical School - University of Health Sciences
- Internship: University of Illinois at Chicago, General Surgery
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago, Orthopedics & Orthopedic Surgery
- Cleveland Akron Shoulder Elbow Fellowship, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Colorado Orthopedic Research Institute, Adult Reconstruction/Joint Replacement
- Certification: AOA Bd Orthopedic Surgery (Orthopedic Surgery)
Ryan Carr, MD provides care nationally and has a number of patients flying in from around the country to have surgery performed. To find out more about exceptional 24/7 world class care, call
Colorado Shoulder, Hip, & Knee Institute
145 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80113